Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sami Al-Mohssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:58:51 +0300
hello everyone

my HD used to be partitioned into 3 segments ,C,D and a non-dos partition(
my brother installed solaris in this one).

this morning i desided to get rid of the NON-DOS partition(that contained
solaris) so i ran FDISK and chose "delete partition" and chose the 3rd
partition. then i rebooted the system. and to my surprise, i got a "reboot
system message". so i used a bootdisk to run the system in dos.

now when i type "C:\" i get the files that were in the D drive. its as if
the origonal C: drive doesn't exist anymore. i would go back to fdisk and
play around with the thing but i dont want to take any risks as the
C: contains really really really important files. i cant afford to
reinstall everything.

the question: is there a way to recover the files that were in the c:
drive. is there a utility that does that?

any help would be appriciated.

sami

ps i took the HD to another machine but the machine failed to see the old
partition.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com