Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 23:44:48 -0400
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hey,
>I'm a college student looking for privacy software.
snip
>Any software (preferably freeware since I have no money)
snip

   Win95 has NO security worth anything, but...
   If your system is Win95,
 Go to:  http://www.newpoint.com   Hit enter.
   In the center of next page, Hit Free Software.
   You have to look around the site and take a quiz,
   (and pass), to get the free program...,
   (Or hack the page source for the answers.)
   And register.
   The program limits ALL programs from running on
   your PC. You have to ADD the ones you want a
   user to have access to. The password allows
   the administrator FULL access to the PC.
   If you are good, it is easy to bypass. (Don't tell!)
   It might serve as a "warning shot across the bow".
   Like most of these "toys", if it screws up, YOU are
   locked out...  You get what you pay for...
         Rick