Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:40:37 -0400
Nawshard,

In Outlook Express, goto Tools > Accounts > Mail > Add > Mail and fill in
the blanks using the basic server settings for Yahoo! Mail. (See below).

These instuctions to setup Outlook Express to access a Yahoo! Mail account
are listed are courtesy of Yahoo! Mail.

--------------
POP3 Access
In order to use an email client to send and receive Yahoo! Mail messages,
you must designate a new incoming (POP) mail server and a new outgoing
(SMTP) mail server.
If you can't add new POP or SMTP servers, you'll need to change your current
server settings. Before you change anything, write down your current
settings -- you may need to revert to your original settings later if you
decide to send and receive messages from your other email addresses.

Here are the basic server settings for Yahoo! Mail:

Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop.mail.yahoo.com
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Account Name/Login Name: your Yahoo! Mail name (your address without the
"@yahoo.com")
Email address: your Yahoo! Mail address (i.e., [log in to unmask])
Password:  your Yahoo! Mail password

Copyright © 2001 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of
Service

Jeffrey Ottie