Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:19:20 -0800
I have repeatedly reinstalled win98 SE over itself with no problems.

That new MSN messenger seems to be full of problems.  I wrote to M$ and
asked how I could go back to the earlier version, but they said it is no
longer offered.  Ever since I upgraded I can rarely use the voice feature
and have not had one success with file exchange.  It also keeps inserting
itself in my startup menu, in spite of my repeatedly taking it out of there.
In addition to that, if I try to remove it from my system tray I am told
that I can't get rid of it without closing both IE and OE.  I can make
it go away if I close it prior to connecting to the internet or by that
cntrl+alt+del thing, but jeez!

Hope this helps.  I am no expert, just a new kid, but these are my
experiences.

Mary Mc Donald

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com