Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:34:04 +0200
I use Norton Ghost 2002 to make backups (images) of my working
drives to a larger drive in my computer.  I have now run into a
problem making images that are larger than 2Gb.  According to
the program manual, there is a switch you can use, that will
break up images in smaller chunks (I think it is -size=xxxx
which will result in images of xxxxMb in size).  This will, as
I understand it, create images with names like:
     IMC.GHO
     IMC001.GHS
     IMC002.GHS  etc
if the name, given for the image is IMC.

I keep on running into the problem where the program asks for a
new name, or request the insertion of new media.  If a new name
is given, the result is that there are not enough space on the
destination drive.  There should be enough space, as the drive
is almost empty.

The system specs are:
Pentium III 800Mhz
RAM: 256Mb
HDD: Primary: 60Gb, divided into 5 (almost equal) partitions
     Secondary: 60Gb (one partition only)

Does any of you, out there, have ideas about this?  All help
will be greatly appreciated.

At Neethling
Cape Town

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
Sanlam accepts no liability therefore, except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Sanlam.
Enige sienswyses of stellings wat in hierdie boodskap uitgedruk word is dié
van die individuele afsender, en Sanlam aanvaar geen aanspreeklikheid
daarvoor nie, behalwe waar die afsender uitdruklik vermeld dat dit dié van
Sanlam is.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml