Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 15:52:58 -0500
Hello Peetie,

The answer to your question is "Yes!". I recommend you install and use the
following programs (all free) as a minimum. The first two will help protect
you from getting spyware/malware and the second two are for finding and
dealing with those you may presently have on your system and any that make
it through your defense later. It's a never ending battle so keep them
updated and run Ad-aware and SpyBot on a regular basis. Good luck...

SpywareGuard
http://wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

SpywareBlaster

SpyBot Search & Destroy
http://tinyurl.com/btf8

Ad-aware
http://www.lavasoft.de/

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peetie Wheatstraw" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:03 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] W2k Pro etc and Anti-Spyware?

Re: W2k Pro etc and Anti-Spyware?

 Hello,

 I run W2k Pro sp4, AVG anti-virus, and Zone Alarm 4.xx
 on a little desktop at home ("56k" dial-in only).
 The OS is up-to-date.

I use the system for general web browsing, Email
(Outlook 2000) and browser-mail.

Would the install of Spybot Search/Destroy v1.3
be a good idea?

Any/all info/help would be much appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Peetie