Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 19:00:40 -0400
Hi Ian

On 15 May 2002 at 17:04, Ian wrote:

> 1. There was some talk a while back of the possibly disadvantageous effects
> of having a heap of ram.  My W98SE system has 2 sticks of 256 PC2100 DDR, so
> I pulled one stick out to see if it ran any differently.  I can't detect any
> changes.
> Anyone seen any information relating to a possible excess of ram?
I don't see any difference on our units in Win98SE or Win2k. If
moving from 256 to 512. I do not think it slows it down though. I
have moved all our workstations to 256MB of RAM. My Novell
server has 512 MB of PC2100 DDR. I see the difference there!

> 2. I'm trying out Zone Alarm.  I saw a mention somewhere in my travels about
> dial-up connections not needing Zone Alarm or similar firewalls.  I'm
> curious to know if there is any foundation to this comment.

Zonealarm is a very good program in my opinion. For a single unit
your ok with the free version. For the network you should buy
Zonealarm Pro. It cheap insurance.

Richard F. Bolha

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml