Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:30:19 +0200
Hi

You are not able to only download email headers, this is a newsgroups
specific feature. The seeting you are thinking of is under the "Read" tab of
options and is for newsgroups not email, unfortunatly MS hasn't sepearated
the newgroups and email settings as they assume you will know which apply to
which.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
Http://users.lia.net/hains/
Never fight with a dragon for thou art crunchy and goest well with cheese

>Thanks Kevin.
>
>OK. In relation to newsgroups, what you say makes sense. I had not tried it
>on that, but just on the e-mail I download. I usually have over a hundred
or
>so each morning.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: