Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mazharul Islam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 09:27:58 +0600
Dear Friends,

I have a 486-66 with 16Mb RAM and 1.2gig Quantum hard drive. At present
I got dual boot system of Windows 95 and Windows NT Workstation 4.0. Now
I want the Windows NT Server 4.0 too. I know I can install NT
Workstation 4.0 and NT Server 4.0.  But is it possible to install the
Windows NT Server in my computer? So that I can choose any one of these
three operation systems - Windows 95,NT Workstation 4.0 and NT Server
4.0 .

Please help.

Best Wishes,

Mazharul Islam