Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:38:49 -0400
Hi listers, I've been having a recurrent problem trying to make a photo
slide show with background music, in mp3 format, I'm using a Dell P4,
2.5 mhz with 512mb of ram bus memory running XP home. I followed Roxio's
tech support suggestions, closing all running applications, except sys
tray and explorer and ran the defragger and scan disk before trying
anything but the following problem persists. I have an NEC DVD+R+RW
CD+R+RW, max write speed at 16 and I've tried all speeds down to 4 with
same results, as I'm burning the photo slide I notice the "actual write
speed" start going down until it stops at 1, it hangs for a minute then
I get the following error message, E80041899: Write error - buffer under
run occurred - [06/C5/00]
E80041925: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed - [T7118]. Any
suggestions as to how I can beat this annoying problem and burn my
photoslide would be greatly appreciated, TIA.

Amado Pino

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>