Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:59:27 -0600
Hal Trachtenberg wrote:

> >The WINDOWS/TEMP directory has over 56 megs of files in
> > it.  Is it okay to delete all the files in that directory?  If not,
> > is there any way to tell which files can be safely deleted?
>
> You can delete files that have the .tmp extension.

I deleted all the files with the tmp extension but there are still 56 megs
worth of files in the windows/temp directory.  Most of them look like the
remains of an update to Microsoft Office that I installed.  There are many
subdirectories in the temp folder and some DLL files.

In an effort to solve the problem, I tried putting everything in the temp
directory into a zip file and then deleting the original files.  The zip
file aborted with an error message to the effect that it couldn't create
the zip file.  I assume this error is because one or all of the files in
the temp directory are in use.

Loy

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html