Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 06:39:11 -0500
Hi Diane,

The following information is from an article on TechTV.Com at this link:

http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/answerstips/story/0,24330,9355,00.html

Populate the 'Send To' Menu...

One of the best features in Windows is only a right-click away.
This tip is such a timesaver, and I bet you didn't even know it was there.
The mystery I'm referring to is the Send To command. The purpose of this
feature is to allow you to rapidly save to any storage device or bypass a
file association and easily open a file in the program of your choice.
Although the basic Send To menu is a short list of commands, it's rather
simple to populate this list with any program or storage drive of your
choosing. Follow these steps to populate the Send To menu:
Start by finding an .exe or a storage medium you'd like to place inside the
Send To menu.
Perform a right-click on the chosen item and select Send To > Desktop
(create shortcut).
Go to your desktop and right-click the shortcut you just created and select
Send To > Shortcut to Send To.
You just placed the shortcut inside the Send To menu without having to
manually copy and paste it inside the Windows > Send To folder.
Right-click anything and select Send To again. You should now see the
program or storage device listed in the menu.

Please remember you must create a shortcut to the item you wish to include
inside the Send To menu. This means you can't place the actual .exe or
storage device inside the menu.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:45:31 -0500
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Send To

Dear Listers,

How do I add something to my Send To menu.

Thanks.

Diane Kroeckel

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml