Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:05:57 -0500
Let me put a little different "spin" on this...
(Just an observation and/or opinion. My
questions below are "rhetorical"...)

MS has sucked you into their program, and
now you can't get out.

Is that about it?

I have always noticed it is very easy to get into
some types of MS programs, but very hard to get
back out...

Do you think Intuit "likes" this?

Do you think it is a coincidence that Intuit uses a
non-proprietary open standard import/export feature
that MS uses to their advantage --  while MS does not
use the same, making it hard to leave them?  Ummm...

(BTW, I have neither -- Not "entirely" accurate, but good
enough for the discussion here...)

              Rick Glazier