Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:12:35 -0800
If you have no special configurations, such as toolbar buttons and other
setting changes, then you simply delete the normal.dot file that should be
in your office directory. Word will create a new, clean copy if one is
missing.

If there are configurations that you wish to preserve, start a new document
which now has your letter. Press control-A to select everything, and press
the delete key. Now you have a blank document. Save it as normal.dot and you
should be set.

As in my reply to Sharon, you may want to keep a backup of your normal.dot
file if you have any customization of your settings.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml