Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ellis Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 09:56:57 -0400
Dear RoseMarie,

I have had the same problem a couple of times.  Once it was due to the
screen saver coming on, which tells the Defrag to stop the process and the
other time it was because I didn't have a lot of free space in my computer,
so applications of Defrag were taking hours and hours, literally, and
usually they were too much for my patience.  To check for the latter
problem, go into My Computer(open)/C (right click)/Properties (open) and you
will see a pie graph.  There should be a whole lot of free space, i.e. more
than used space for the Defrag to work quickly and smoothly.  If there
isn't, press START/Find/Files or Folders and do an advanced search for any
files with more than 1000kb looking in C.  For any files you must type in
*.* and under size At least.  The culprit in my case were images of music
that my CD burner had made which I had forgotten to delete.  Once I got rid
of them, everything was fine.

Ellis

Date:    Sat, 26 May 2001 15:15:30 -0700
From:    RoseMarie Venturino <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Can Some one help ?

I have a friend who has tried to defragg her PC it only will go as far =
as 10%  and wont go no further..Is there a reason for this? I would =
apperciate any info  at all Thank you=20

To Be All That You Can Be,
You Must Dream Of Being More.!!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml