Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howie Thurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:35:15 -0500
I was using a USB interface. I will try PS2.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony M.
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 6:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Virus, Trojan or what?

If the is present in Safe mode, that leads me to believe it's a hardware
problem.  Does your keyboard have a USB, or a "regular"
(round) connector?
Your problem may lie somewhere on the motherboard :(

Tony Mayer

>Don't think it's a keyboard problem. Removed the keyboard all together
>and problem still exists.
>Tried removing mouse too.
>
>Also, tried rebooting into safe mode, same result.
>Tried doing a system restore from a few days earlier too.
>Still it's as though the pageup key is stuck.
>
>I believe I got this problem after allowing an activex control from a
>web site but I'm not positive.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml