Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Phil Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 04:16:34 +0000
I've tried on several occasions to successfully install the latest version
of Shockwave (8.5.1) onto my computer without success. At the very end of
the installation, when the movie is supposed to show up stating that the
installation of the player was successful, my computer completely freezes.
I've tried installing the player with Internet Explorer 5.5 sp2 and internet
explorer 6 with the same result.  I'm running win98se on a p3 700 mhz 18gb
hd with 196mb of sdram.  I am on a dialup connection.  Can anyone suggest a
solution on how to get this darn thing to work???   Thank you in advance.
Phil.