Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:10:29 -0800
Hi Otis,

You didn't say whether you knew what a cookie is so will start there.  A
cookie is a small piece of data that tells an accessed site that it
recognizes you when you visit again and will immediately let you in.

If you are running Netscape Communicator Browser go to

EDIT
PREFERENCES

You will have some options about cookies.

1.    Accept all cookies
2.    Accept only the cookies that are sent back to the originating server.
3.    Disable cookies
4.    Warn me before accepting cookies.

If you use IE browser go to Help and click on

CONTENTS AND INDEX

Tab called

SEARCH

TYPE IN COOKIES

The help file window will pop up and tell you all about cookies and what to
do about your settings.

Hope this helps   tannis