Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:06:54 -0700

        <<
> I have a folder that contains 400+ files. I would like to copy the
> contents
> of this folder, by that I mean the name of the files only. I would like to
> copy & paste the names of these files to a word document. Is this
> possible?

        You can use the MS-DOS prompt to generate a file to insert into
Word.

        1. cd/[folder path name]
        2. dir /b > temp.txt
           This is a directory listing with a bare format (nothing but the
file name) redirected to a text file
        3. Open word, and insert the temp.txt file

        Your word document will now have the names of all the files in the
folder.

        -Alan Geist

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**