Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:54:38 -0400
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Jose,
>        I keep the most recent MSN CD on hand (you know, the one that
>comes in the mail whether you want it to or not) On the CD is a
>folder with IE4 inside. Just use explorer to navigate to the IE4
>folder and run the setup file inside. That way you install IE but
>not the whole MSN program. This is much faster than downloading
>the file.

  Also note: You should update Outlook Express to 4.72.3120.0
by getting and installing the following patch:
oepatsp1.exe  (long attachment name bug)
and upgrading Internet explorer with
ie4jsn.exe   (cross frame navigate bug)
There is also a patch for 128 bit encription.
At least one of the above is located at:
http://www.microsoft.com/security
  Rick