Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:55:07 -0600
I use AVP.  I don't know about the developers being from the KGB...I don't
think that's the case, since I believe that it was developed in Switzerland,
but I do know that they seem to be on top of viruses well ahead of the big
guys.  Also, when I lost my serial number, they quickly responded with a
replacement.

It's cheap and it works very, very well.

Drew Dunn