Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:57:07 -0500
Hi Perry,
        It looks like the references are to America On Line Instant Messenger
(AIM), which you may have gotten with Netscape 4x.
        If you don't need AIM, you might try deleting it from Windows Explorer
(I don't think it shows up in Add/Remove Programs, at least it didn't on
my computer).  You will find it in your Netscape folders, and also in
your Netscape Bookmarks.  After deleting it from Explorer and after
deleting the Bookmark, reboot and run Regclean again.  That should
eliminate the problem.
        On the other hand, if you do like AIM, someone else will hopefully have
a solution that will allow you to keep AIM without the Regclean problem.

                                        Terry L. Clark