Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:23:16 -0500
By changing to another ISP software, and "upgrading" to IE6, it
might have gone back to the defaults. This happened to me, and an
alert Customer service tech found the problem (I could dial in no
problem, but could not access the internet)

Here's what to try:

Go to MY Computer
Select DialUp networking
Highlight the ISP connection
Right click, choose properties
Select the Server Types tab
Click the TCP/IP settings button at the bottom
Tick the "Use default gateway on remote network" selection
OK, OK till you're out of there.

Hopefully this will work for you. Good luck.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME