Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:16:17 +1000
Robert writes:

<<I would like to set up his computer so he can clone the C: drive to
another drive.>>

I used to use Acronis, but now use Macrium Reflect. It's more
user-friendly, and seems to do the same job, with a backup bootable disk if
you want it, always a useful safeguard.

Macrium generally seems to get good reviews, and appears to be the most
popular of the free ones.

I've used its restoration a couple of times, and it seems to work very
well. To be quite honest, I find Acronis 10 a bit of a pain to work with
when trying to do the occasional backup. Maybe they've improved its user
interface in later versions.

www.macrium.com.

I have version 4.2 which is free for personal use. It may not be free for
commercial use. And it appears that the latest version is no longer free,
so you may have to hunt around for the earlier version, which works fine
with XP and W7 32-bit.

Don Penlington

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com