Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 04:54:42 -0500
Re:    C:|Windows\System32 explorer window on bootup

I downloaded and ran the AUTORUNS program as suggested by  Peter
Shkabara.   Entries looked the same as in the info from the System
Tools/System Information I included in my first post .

Peter's comment to check all startup programs to make sure they are
actually there was a good suggestion.    I looked again in msconfig and
found an entry /L: ENG that did not show up in AUTORUNS.      I unchecked
the box and rebooted with the result of a normal boot process......no
C:\Windows\System32 explorer window at the end of the boot process.

So far system is working normally.  I decided to search the registry for
/L:ENG.   I find it is associated with the Creative SoundBlaster Audigy
card.  I found an entry under a Welcome Key for Audigy and another under
HKLM under startupreg.  They are showing up even though I disabled the item
under msconfig.   I left them alone.   My motto:   Don't fix it if it's not
broken.

My thanks for the suggestions received.

Sue Na

                       http://freepctech.com/rode