Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:34:35 -0400
James,
        When you make that backup that Jim mentioned, don't just run the
backup utility from Quickbooks File menu. The new version probably
won't be able to read the backup file created in the older
program. Go to your quickbooks folder, and find the four files
that make up your quickbooks file. Copy those files to a floppy
disk, and while you are at it, copy them to a temp folder on your
hard drive also. If Quickbooks 6 doesn't automatically convert the
old accounts, you will then be able to use the file menu to import
the account. You can read about this in Quickbooks help menu.

     Elizabeth Boston

the newer version.   BUT.....just to make sure, use the BACKUP

                                  -----