Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:50:31 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 12:39 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT]

I am asking you the same question that I sent to the computer lady. I don't
seem to be able to get an answer from anybody else. Simply, how do you stop
a printer from printing in the middle of the process without waiting until
the full message gets done printing? Thank you, Denis Snider

Hi Denis,

I experienced it with my HP printer, it just does not work that you cancel
the printing via control panel. But there is a button on the printer in
line with the power button that shows an X and that is actually doing the
job. I also have a window open on screen then (as I usually print both
sides and therefore have to tell the printer to go on after the one side of
the load is printed) so have to click on "abort" there as well then after
pressing the X-button on the printer.

hope that helps
Heidi Schroeder

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: