Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:22:15 +1300
Thanks again Jim. I'll recheck the /D extensions.
I had noticed on the set up disk that it gave me an option to install the
drive to an I/O address and an IRQ. I checked the default values. Is it
worth me opting for some other setting and seeing what happens?

>Dave,
>
>If you are absolutely positively sure that you spelled the D:/xxxxxxx
>exactly the same in both statements.......then  the problem is with the
>DEVICE= statement in the config.sys file.
>
>Either the driver itself is the wrong one or bad -- recopy it to the hard
>drive or download
>the universal driver from our web site         www.nospin.com
>OR
>You do not have the IRQ and/or I/O addresses set correctly.  Different
>drivers use different formats for this.  The SBIDE.SYS uses /P:xxx,yy
>(xxx= the I/O address yy=IRQ address)
>
>Jim Meagher

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html