Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:13:34 EST
Hello [log in to unmask],

In reference to  your comment:

• Just today I  have started my PC and get a normal boot until I get  to
•  the
•  Background/wallpaper ( which loads normally), I then get  a
• windows  option
• box which  has never appeared before. The box has a title  panel
• which  is
• blank, in  the body of the box is a yellow triangle with an  exclamation
•  mark,
• underneath  are two rectangular buttons, one marked ‘yes’, the
• other marked
• ‘no’. I have  no idea what it is asking, but when I press ‘yes’  the
•  programs
• load  normally.
• I have tried  right click to find out what it is, I have enabled a boot  log
• but get no  mention of it and I have started in ‘safe mode’ when  it
•  doesn’t
•  appear.
• Any  ideas?
•  Thanks,
• Robert  Weaver

Hi,
  I would do a spyware check immediately. I had a similar window pop  up on
my system, and it turned out to be a spyware "install" option window  (though
it wasn't labeled, intentionally). When you click 'yes' to make the  window go
away, you end up installing the spyware.

HTH,
Peter

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!