Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:51:07 -0700
William writes:

<<but I downloaded we-blocker, a
web filtering software.

Well, it did such a good job that I could not use the browser in AOL at all,
although I could use IE. Well, that didn't seem such a good deal, so I
uninstalled we-blocker.  Well, that was a mistake.  Now, I can surf via the
AOL browser, but not IE>>

Try restoring your registry, back to a date before you installed WE.
Uninstalling, unless you use a dedicated uninstaller such as Cleansweep,
usually does not remove registry entries.

See my tutorial on registry restoration if you need further info.

You will find, I believe, that AOL is very insidious and will try to take
control of your browsing activities if you give it half a chance.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml