Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:54:26 -0500
I recently had to reformat my hard drive and erase it. Everything seems to
work fine until I use my Favorites then every two to three sites I either
save to or click to get to freezes up and on my  lower toolbar an icon comes
up with each frozen site saying 'Privacy Alert.' When I click on it nothing
happens. I cannot close any of these sites although those without the
Privacy Alerts' close just fine. I can minimize them.

I have an HP Pavilion xt 963. Windows XP with Sp2. I use Norton Internet
Security, with Spybot and Adware. This is the same set up I had before
having the computer worked on.

I would appreciate any help. Thank-you in advance.

God Bless,

<:(((<><