Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Fooks, PhillipX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:26:14 -0800
So can you not set up C: folder using tools/Folder Options/view and
apply to all folders how you setup the C: directory?
I know that's how I used to do it in Win 2K and 98.
I just tried it with XP, but I have not seen it change back yet....
which is an odd thing to do?
Hmmmm...

Philip Fooks,
SIEMENS Business Services Inc.
Custom Support Engineer, Intel Corp.
(253) 371-8003 Desk
(877) 396-8042 Pager

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Meinema
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 7:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Details in Windows Explorer

Hi, Everybody...

So it's almost new year and i have a little problem.

Is there a possibility in Win XP registry to set Details as vieuwing
info in
Windows Explorer Permantly. Because since a while when i set a directory
details only, it changes after a day again to thumbs or something else.

Let me know..

Greetings, Anne

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml