Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:42:23 -0800
On 12 Nov 2006 at 15:20, Loy Pressley wrote:

> I'm signed on with my usual identity.  Sometimes, I have occasion to
> save a file to the desktop.  However, sometimes the file I've saved does
> not show up on the desktop?  Why does this happen?  How can I make
> Windows save the file to the desktop where I can find it easily?

  I have not seen this behaviour.

> Also, I have many shortcuts in the start menu and I want to combine some
> of them in a folder.  I right click on start and select explore and all
> of the shortcuts are not there.  I go back and select the start menu and
> all the programs are still there.  What is going on?

  If you look into "C:\Documents and Settings", you'll see that each user
account has its own desktop, start menu, and so on.  There are a couple of
special entries, though.  "Default User" is what gets copied when a new
account is created.
  "All Users" gets merged with the account individual settings.  MOST of
your Start Menu shortcuts are (and should be) under this entry and not under
your personal account.  Make your folders, etc, within this entry.

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml