Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Kendrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:10:43 -0500
Mark,

Net Zero does have POP3 email so you may configure an email client like
Eudora e.g. to access your mail.

When initialized, (after playing a small video clip, which gets a bit
tedious), it opens IE Explorer and uses the Net Zero web page as the home
page. (I don't think you can change this) and it displays a banner, ( full
screen width ) across either the bottom or top of your monitor. Since I am
running a dual monitor setup, this is not really a problem. . but for
someone with a 15" monitor it might be really bothersome.

No problem opening up other IE Explorer windows, or Netscape, or Opera.

I have a 56kb  modem, and it normally connects at 45,333bps, just the same
as the ISP that I was using previously. I seldom if ever get a busy signal,
and if I re dial I get right in.

It saves me $20.00 a month. . .so I overlook the small inconveniences.

dk

At 03:13 PM 1/23/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I am curious as to how NetZero software installs and works. I  see from
>it's web site that it has a floating stay on top banner much like Juno.
>Does it allow you to use other Internet programs for mail, new and browsing
>or must you use the Netzero browser for everything.
>
>Does it stay out of the way of the rest of your computer or is it problematic?
>Does NetZero provide a good reliable dial up connection ? What is a better
>service .Juno or NetZero ?
>Is Netzero owned by Cisco ? Any other thoughts or comments about NetZero?
>
>thanks
>Mark Rode
>
>                Curious about the people moderating your
>                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com