Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:35:59 -0400
>When I go to <START> and Right-Click, all the items [Open], [Explore] are
>grayed out except [FIND].
>
>I first noticed this problem yesterday, so I had to reformat the HD and
>start the installation de novo, monitoring the <START> button as I
>proceeded. I observed this 'graying out' of certain menu items after
>installing the TWEAK program.
>>
>I have uninstalled TWEAK using the <Add/Remove> in Control Panel, rebooted
>the system, but the problem still persists.

I realize you uninstalled TweakUI, but I am wondering if there is not a
change that it made to your system that can't be undone easily be
uninstalling.

In TweakUI, under the General tab, there are options to change the
locations of your normal Windows folders, such as the Start Menu, Startup
menu, My Documents, etc. The location of the Start Menu folder, would be
what Windows looks for when you right-click on your Start button. Under the
General tab, look under "special folders"; use the arrow to select "start
menu" from the list, and click on "change location"; then make sure it
refers to the windows\start menu folder on your drive. If this has no
visible effect (and it isn't immediate; you have to restart windows to see
changes in the Start Menu) I would try clicking on "restore factory settings."

I realize that for you, this would involve reinstalling TweakUI, but it
seems to me that this would be the easiest way to try and change this
problem, at least, for starters. If this doesn't help, let us know and
we'll see if we can get more creative. Maybe this is a Win98 bug with TweakUI.

Susan Sutherland