Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:55:52 +0200
Demetri, I'm assuming from what you say that you've searched the entire
registry for the text, so you've covered both HKEY_CURRENT_USER and
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and you still have a disabled program shown in msconfig?

Try searching for text in any files under C:\Windows! (Or wherever your
windows directory is.)

Two ideas: is the offending item a norun= line in win.ini? Do you have
(Disabled) Startup folders anywhere other than \windows\start menu, such as
\windows\profiles or \windows\all users?

Joe

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com