Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:26:21 -0800
Thanks Dean.

At 05:43 AM 3/5/04 -0600, you wrote:
>I do find it unusual that you would see Mandrake on your Windows desktop.
>There should have been a boot loader installed at the end of the
>installation of mandrake that allows you to select between the two OS"s.
>I have Red Hat installed on this one, and everything seems to work fine,
>that is except my own brain. It is different to attempt another OS when
>one
>is only used to Windows.
>HTH
>Dean Kiley

Actually, I do have a dual boot option.  But when I try to boot to Linux, I
get that kernel panic message.  I want to get Linux off this windows box
and put it on its own box.  I have Acronis PowerUtilities, which I thought
did the same thing as Partition Magic?  I was hoping to simply select the
program and delete it using this Acronis, but nothing seems simple.

Diane