Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:31:44 -0500
Perhaps someone can help me with this problem. My Office has been acting up
lately, so I wanted to uninstall it and reinstall it, but the problem is I
cannot. When I try either, I see this:

This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package
exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to
verify that this is a valid windows installer package.

Does this mean I will not be able to uninstall or reinstall Office without
formatting my hard drive? I would really like to avoid formatting the drive.
Its been running nice and smooth lately and frankly it will be a real
pain-in-the-butt to have to have to install all of my software again. Any
help or advice would be greately appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>