Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:53:54 -0400
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:06:59 -0400 James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Does anyone know why a PC would go to the "its now safe to shut off
> your
> computer" screen whenever there is heavy disk access? TIA

I have a similar problem when using PageMaker 6.5, both at work on a
Pentium (not sure of the speed), with 128MB RAM and Windows 98, and at
home on a Pentium 100Mhz, with 72MB RAM and Windows 95.  After I have
placed or rearranged several graphics, the screen goes directly to the
"its now safe to shut off
your computer" screen.  This last time, a message came up before shutting
down; it appeared along the border of an open dialog box - it was in
white letters, highlighted in black, and stated there was a division
error.  Anyone else experience this?

Kristen Smith

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html