Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John O Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:34:12 -0400
Problem could also be with noisy lines or an el-cheapo modem that gives
up too easily under noisy conditions.

-JOWj.

"The Pledge of Allegiance says, 'With liberty and justice for ALL.'  What
part of ALL do you not understand?" - Rep. Pat Schroder.

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Jim Meagher wrote:

> Bob,
>
> You have some type of corruption in your DUN system.  You need to
> UNinstall the Dial Up Networking, completely reboot the PC, and then
> reinstall the DUN.  Make sure you write down all the current settings
> before you uninstall.

...snip...

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html