Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:30:14 -0500
At 1/28/00 10:25 PM , Susan wrote:

>Is there any way to highlight text for print out, skip over some of the
>text in a doc. or in email and continue to highlight for print out?
>    Every time you release the mouse button the 'hilite' feature stops, of
> course, and one cannot continue without losing the previous selection.
> Can I override?

If the application (Email program or word processor program, etc.) allows
you to "print" (or whatever) only selected text, in most windows apps you
can do what you want.

There may be other ways but the most common is to highlight the first
segment of text, and before you select the second segment, hold down the
Control key while making the selection. Then for the third selection, again
hold down the Control key while selecting, etc.... Like I said this works
in most windows applications, but some programs deviate...

HTH

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org