Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 22:45:12 +1000
Sukhen writes:

<<I have been sent a email that contains a link to a video file for
educational purposes. If I click there, by default it plays using windows
media player. The problem is two fold - 1) I need to run it many times as
and when necessary and 2) my connection is too slow and expensive. I have
got to capture/record this file. >>

Let the video play. Chances are, the file will then be in your browser
cache. If you use IE, that folder is Temporary Internet Files.

Before closing your browser, open that folder and look for the movie file.
It will probably have an extension .avi, .mpg, .mov, or .wmf.

You can't open the file direct from the browser cache, but you can copy and
paste it into another folder, where it will be stored permanently on your
hard drive. If your browser is set to empty cache on closing, the file will
be deleted when you close your browser. If not, you may still find the file
there.

You will find it easier to locate if you go to the top line in the folder,
click View, and arrange icons by type.

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>