Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Khayutin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 02:26:11 -0600
"Tweak UI" is one of the "Power Toys" that can be installed from
"\tools\ResKit\ " directory of your Win98 CD. After the installation it
resides in the 'Control Panel'.  It allows you to adjust many of the
settings of the User Interface from one convenient location.

Eugene Khayutin

Alex Polenov wrote:

> What is "Tweak UI"? Recently I install ABC for Delphi3 (new components)
> and it loads in my memory (takes only 2K). May this corrupt something? I doubed...
> But what is "Tweak UI"???

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]