Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 01:13:44 -0500
On 30/05/05 Mikael Nilsson wrote " I try to play a DVD, but there is an error message: sdudf.dll is invalid -
Hollywood+ drivers ....

Do I need to buy a special DVD card, or can I get the drivers and missing dll
files from some site? "

It appears that the error msg reported by you is related to DVD "REGION CODINGS"

in other words IMO the dvd you are trying to play is not meant to be played in your region. however there are web  sites which offer to bypass these region code restrictions. again IMO some sort of "hacking". i am giving below a couple of such sites.

(1)www.angelfire.com/sd/dvd/dxr3crk.html

(2)www.xs4all.nl/~tomh/dvd/

pl NOTE that i am not sure that you should attempt to follow the instructions in these sites since i really do not know that such instructions will not destabilise/ compromise your computer settings and i do not have any personal knowledge. so pl wait for some more responses till you decide on the course of action. good luck.  venkat viswanathan

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml