Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:05:28 -0700
I notice that you have not received any responses to your post and
unfortunately I do not have a good answer for you. However, I have been
using Version 2.0.0.21 and have no issue with Message Rules. My only
suggestion is that you try reinstalling Thunderbird. Something may have
corrupted the installation and the message rules could be stored in a
location that Thunderbird does not look for them. Just a thought.

Maybe this will help. I would hope that other members more familiar with
Thunderbird will respond.

Tom

Ivan Berger wrote:
> Lately, Thunderbird forgets my message filters when I exit, and I have to reconstruct them from scratch, every session. ( think this began with one of the rcent updates; I'm now on version 2.0.0.21.  Any idea how to cure this?
>
> I accidentally posted this earlier with "Seamonkey" in the subject line, but SeamOnkey does not have this problem.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml