Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Damren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:39:17 -0500
Recently I purchased a Kodak digital camera.  I was able to load the camera software
but when I tried to load the picture and video software my machine locks up.  Both of the
software are made by Arcsoft and are Photoimpressions and Videoimpressions.  I select the
software that I want to instll, hit 'install'and then I am asked for the language that I
would like to use.  Then the box pops up that says "Setup is preparing the InstallShield
wizard which will guide you through the rest of the setup process. Please wait."  Then the
counter sits at 0%.  I have waited as long as 15 minutes and nothing happens.  When I hit
CTL-ALT-DEL it says that setup is not responding.

I have tried many different things without success.  I have diabled everything except Systray
and Explorer and that still doesn't help.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  Were you
able to fix it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Heidi

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml