Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:24:02 +0200
On 29 Dec 2001, at 10:23, Sixto Balicoco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For some reasons, my desktop icons are not clickable.
> As soon as I move my mouse, the icons start moving as if I'm playing some
> kinds of games. I don;t remember installing anything in my system lately. I
> use win98 SE. My mouse does not have a trackball (EZ-Scroll Opti-mouse).
> Everything works normally until yesterday. Could somebody tell me how to
> fix this strange desktop movements? Thanks all.

You have the Magistr virus.

Please notice that this virus has a very non-plesent payload, so you
should act fast.

You may either use F-Prot for DOS antivirus program to remove it
(use http://home.epix.net/~artnpeg/fprot.html for an updater that will
install F-Prot for DOS on your computer). Unless you use NTFS filesystem,
(and you don't use it, because you use Win98se) the F-Prot for DOS will
work on your OS.

You may also search Sophos (www.sophos.com) for the Magistr, because they
have a specific programs to remove it (two programs for two variants).
You may read about it on, say,
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99199
which refers to the B variant, and has a link to information about the A
variant.

Uzi

                       http://freepctech.com/rode