Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:15:22 -0700
  There's an old UNIX utility called "strings" that will read a binary file,
such as an executable, and dump out anything that looks like it could be a
text string embedded therein.
  I'm sure I've seen freeware versions of it for Windows around.

David Gillett

On 5 Jul 2007 at 13:07, Sue wrote:

Date sent:      	Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:07:42 -0400
Send reply to:  	PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
From:           	Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        	[PCSOFT] HEX
To:             	[log in to unmask]

> Hi Listers,
>
> For once a quick question coming from me.
> Does anyone know of a freeware program comparable
> to ztree or ultra edit for trying to view files
> via hex whe trying to see what is n a file thus looking for as many
> bits of English words as possible?
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!