Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Baber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:49:12 -0700
Subject:
        Diskeeper
   Date:
        Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:13:58 +0100
   From:
        Paul Burgess <[log in to unmask]>

I recently asked the list about a defrag utility for NT, for which I was
recommended Diskeeper Lite as a freebie or Diskeeper (full version).

Many thanks to those of you who replied but I now have a problem. .........

I have been using Diskeeper Lite for about 1 year on 6 NT 4.0 Workstations with only
1 problem, and it was NOT directly attributal to Diskeeper (on a 9 GB NTFS
compressed drive, the Drive died while defragging (4th time in 1 day)).  This was
because the drive had never been defragged, and was 90% full, and had over 95,000
files on it.  We should have re-formatted it then reloaded from tape instead.

Also, I suggest that you back up to tape, ASAP, since I suspect you may have
incipient hardware problems.  After that, run the full Microsoft Scandisk with the
repair options set on. This is not as thorough as the Diskeeper scan, but may fix
bad spots the Diskeeper scan is having problems with.   Good Luck

Jim Baber at jimbaber*[log in to unmask]
drop the *_ to email me