Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:16:04 -0800
  The Cisco VPN client that I've used in the past was good about redirecting
its traffic to use UDP port 500 to minimize problems with SOHO-type
components.  Creating an exception for that port should be pretty
straightforward, and could probably be included as a .reg file with the
distribution of the client.

> They want to just push a button and be connected to the hospital.

  Unfortunately, we often encounter a mentality that sounds suspiciously
like "I absolutely depend on this technology to do my job, and cannot
possibly be expected to learn how it works."  I don't think that's a problem
that can be fixed by either the addition or subtraction of technology.
  But, come to think of it, a batch file that turns off the Windows
firewall, alunches the VPN client, and re-enables the firewall when the
client exits, might be doable....

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode